Scholarship Programs For Undergraduate Students in Gilgit Baltistan:
Higher Education Commission(HEC) announced the scholarship platform for the student of Gilgit Baltistan who studies in the outstanding university of Pakistan. Those students are applying for this scholarship whose study in undergraduate programs means (4/5)years and the degree awarding organizations.
The scholarships are being given to the educational years 2021-22 in all districts of professions and the program labeled, “Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the Students of Gilgit-Baltistan who study in the top Institutions (Batch-l) of Pakistan.
The Students who can apply for this scholarship their applications can be accepted on October 25, 2021. Qualified students can apply on the HEC portal. The applications in the hard shape will not be approved. The students apply on this link that is given below.
Application payment is submitted in the HEC fund.
HEC Scholarship Covers Expenditure:
- Education expense
- Hostel expense
- Additional charges max Rs. 240,000 per year
- An allowance of Rs.15,000 per month Books
- Traveling expenses of Rs. 30,000 per annum
- Student domicile and certificate of Gilgit Baltistan.
- Students must have Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate those are prefer for scholarship who studies (SSC)(HSSC) from Gilgit.
- Those students who are applying for another scholarship are not acceptable for this one.
- The students can apply to any public institution in Pakistan. But any expense over and above the price provided in PC-1 will be survived by the scholar himself/herself.
- The Age limit is a maximum of 22 years as of the ending date of the application submitted.
- Applicants will have to address HEC and institute standards for entry in BS programs.
7. Students will be selected on the test base which is conducted by HEC and the Education council. Students must at least 50percnt marks on the test.
8..Students enrollment in any BS program in any public. Academic year sessions also apply to this scholarship.
Apply in HEC Undergraduate Scholarship for GB Students:
- Applicants are assigned to submit online.
- In the hard form, the application will not be accepted.
- Applicants are expected to insert Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) as application payment in
- Account No.17427900133401, Habib Bank Limited, SRC H-9 Branch, Islamabad.
- The applicant should upload the scanned copy of the bank receipts t online while applying
- The Last Date of Receipt of Applications: October 25, 2021
- Applicants are notified to search their emails and HEC websites regularly for any updates.