Uplifting news for the scholarship searchers, Applications are currently open to apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021. The State Bank of Pakistan has as of late reported this great scholarship opportunity for the Academic Year 2021. The point of this SBP Scholarship Program is to help destitute and skilled students who are enthusiastic about their examinations.
Students Male/Females who can’t proceed with their education because of monetary emergencies are profoundly urged to apply for SBP Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is offered for Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate level students. Candidates having a place with any control or field are qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
Candidates should satisfy the accompanying qualification standards to apply. Pertinent reports ought to be sent with the application structure. Candidates will be furnished with various payments month to month premise, contingent upon their educational degree. The cutoff time date is 30th June 2021. All up-and-comers should apply before the referenced due date.
More details about the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 are referenced underneath. In the event that you are searching for additional projects, you can visit Mustakbil Corner whenever.
Details About SBP Merit Scholarship 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: State Bank of Pakistan
- Selection: Merit Based
- Degree: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters
- Area: All over Pakistan
- Deadline: 30th June 2021
Candidates will be furnished with month to month payments relying upon their educational degree:
- 11,200 PKR for Postgraduates. (unlimited scholarships)
- 6,160 PKR for Intermediate. (200 scholarships)
- 7,840 PKR for Graduate students. (100 scholarships)
To apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be only getting this scholarship program
- Applicant must be registered from an educational institute for the year 2019 or after
- Time duration of the course should be mentioned in the application form
- Applicants should provide their relevant certificates regarding their CGPA/GPA or with equivalent percentage.
- For SBP employers who are retired or deceased, their children should have passed with a B grade or 60% marks in Matric, intermediate, graduation, or diploma courses.
Also Read: List of Government Scholarships in Pakistan
State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship 2021 Online Apply – The application structure should be downloaded from their authority webpage. It ought to be submitted be to Mr. Amjad Ali from the HR office.