Zoom has become the most popular video conferencing app for millions of people during the coronavirus pandemic. It is used by people who are working or studying from home. With the number of security and privacy, the usage of Zoom has grown rapidly, making it the necessary tool for individuals to keep in touch and continue their work without any disturbance.
In order to discuss the privacy issues, the company has recently added an end-to-end encryption feature that keeps your account safe. Whether you are using Zoom or not, you might not know about the zoom feature that permits multiple participants to share their screens at a time during a meeting.
Also Read: How to Schedule Tweets on Twitter
Sharing multiple screens on Zoom
If the host of the call is using the desktop version of Zoom, then this feature can be enabled. If any other participant is sharing the screen, then the participants using the mobile app cannot share their screen. They can not change the screen they are viewing and they can only see the most recent shared screen. This feature can only be used by the participants who are using a desktop.
Following are the steps in procedure of sharing Zoom multiple screens:
- Open the Zoom desktop app on your Computer or Laptop.
- As a host, start your Zoom meeting.
- When the call has been set up, click on the upward arrow at the right side of the share screen.
- Now, select the option “multiple participants can share simultaneously”.
- After enabling this option, all the participants can share their screen at the same time by clicking the “share screen”.
- People who are using the desktop app can change the screen they are viewing by selecting “view options”.
Enable the Dual Monitor Option
If you have multiple monitor setups, you can enjoy the full benefits of this feature by enabling the dual monitor option in Zoom client settings. Following are the steps how can do it:
- Log in to your Zoom account.
- Now, click on the profile icon, and then on settings.
- Click on the tab “general”.
- Use navigate to the option “use dual monitor” and to enable the setting, click on “check box”.
Also Read: How to Turn Your Android Phone into a Webcam
When the setting has been enabled, you can see your shared screen on the other and participant video on one monitor.