Spice is the taste of our eating culture. By the perseverance of our traditional rituals, we maintained the beauty of our social norms. Not any other I’m talking about one of the most favorite and palatable dishes of our culture, “THE BIRYANI” Multiple ways and methodologies are adopted by our people to incorporate spice and taste in the biryani, so get excited about the recipe. I want to share in preparing the best spicy chicken biryani. The uniqueness is the biryani made by this recipe is amazingly delicious and liked by everyone.
Also Read: Ramzan Special Cream Fruit Chat
Composition Of Spicy Chicken Biryani :
- Basmati-Rice (2cups)
- Chicken pieces ( ¾ kg)
- 3 Onions (Large Sliced)
- Yogurt (1 cup)
- Ginger Paste(1 tsp )
- Garlic Paste ( ½ tsp )
- Green Chilli Paste ( 1 tsp )
- Tomato Puree ( ½ Cup )
- Red Chilli Powder ( 2 tsp )
- Turmeric Powder (1tsp)
- Cumin Powder Roasted ( 1 tsp)
- Cardamom Powder ( ½ tsp)
- Garam Masala Powder (2 tsp)
- Milk ( ½ cup)
- Coriander Powder ( 1tsp)
- Green Coriander Leaves Chopped ( 2 tsp)
- Water ( 3 ½ cups)
- Oil (7 tsp)
- A Pinch Saffron (optional)
- Salt (As Required)
READ MORE: World Famous Pakistan Dishes
- By adding tomato yogurt, puree, green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, and salt make a mixture of these items. Marinade the chicken in the same mixture. Rest it for 3-4 hours.
- Fry onions by putting the oil in the pan till they turn golden brown.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook that mixture for 10 mins in the pan.
- Take the rice and add 3 ½-cups of water to a pressure cooker. After mixing saffron with milk, add it to the rice.
- Along with the marinade, add chicken and cardamom powder to it.
- By mixing all ingredients gently, cover it with a lid and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- BIRYANI with spice is ready.