- Mutton Qeema 1 Kilogram
- Fresh Coriander, chopped half bunch
- Coriander Seeds 1 tbsp
- Ginger Piece, chopped1 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves, chopped1 tbsp
- Chilli Flakes 1 tbsp
- Pepper Corn 1 tbsp
- Cardamom 2 – 3
- Cloves 2 – 3
- Chickpeas Roasted 1 cup
- Cashew Nuts crushed 60 grams
- Green Chilies, chopped3 – 4
Also Read: How to Make Pesto Pasta
- In a blender add minced mutton, chopped coriander, coriander seeds,
chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chilli flakes, peppercorn, cardamom,
cloves, chickpeas roasted, cashew nuts crushed, chopped green chilies,
and oil and blend it.
- Dip palms Into oil and made kebabs.
- Add kebabs into the heat oil pan and fry it for 8mintues.
- After removal of excess oil, they place them on tissue paper.
- Hopefully, you enjoy our recipe.
Also Read: How to Make Bhindi Fry