- Ghee. 1cup
- Kashmiri Red Chilli 1tbsp
- Onions, 2
- Chicken 1 kg
- Ginger Paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1tbsp
- Royal Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
- Kalonji 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek Seeds 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes 2
- Yogurt 1cup
Also Read: How to make Namkeen Kharhi
- In the heat, pan adds ghee and Kashmiri red chili.
- Add onion mix it until its changes Brown color.
- Add chicken and mix it.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, red chili powder
, cumin seeds, royal cumin seeds, kalonji, fenugreek seeds and mix it well.
- Add tomatoes or mix it and also cover it for few minutes.
- Then add yogurt and cover it for 5mnts.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Hopefully, you enjoy our recipe.
Also Read: How to make Paneer Reshmi Handi