looking for How to Get NTN Number for Salaried Person?…come to right place!
Here is a guide for you
- Go to FBR IRIS portal and click on Registration for unregistered individuals.
- Enter all of the details and click on submit button.
- Sign in to your account and edit the 181 application form. Enter all your personal income and property details and you will get NTN in a couple of hours.
- If have an income in Pakistan, you should pay taxes. To pay the taxes you need a National Tax Number (NTN). To pay these taxes in Pakistan, you need to enroll yourself in the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) framework.
Also Read : How to Check Vehicle Registration Through SMS
The most effective method to get National Tax Number from FBR
To get your National Tax Number (NTN) from FBR; the process is simple these days. You don’t have to visit the Federal Board of Revenue office to get your National Tax Number.
If your pay falls inside the section of available pay, you need to get NTN from FBR. On the off chance that your income is 6 lacs each year, you are responsible to pay annual income tax. Follow the following steps.
To Get National Tax Number (NTN):
To get NTN Number for Salaried Person, you need to follow a few steps and you should have the necessary documents. Assuming you are a salaried individual, the necessary documents are given underneath.
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of as of late covered power bill of the house (not more than 3 months)
- Most recent payslip.
- Contact Numbers (Mobile and Landline) and legitimate Email address
- Public Tax Number (NTN) of Employer, Office Address, and legitimate Email address
If you have a business, the documents needed to get NTN are given underneath.
- Documents needed for Business NTN Registration
- Copy of legitimate CNIC.
- Copy of as of late took care of power bill of the business area.
- Clear Business Letter Head.
- Property papers or Rental Agreement (Rental Agreement imprinted on Rs. 200/ – stamp paper).
- Contact Numbers (Mobile and Landline), and substantial Email address.
- Nature of Business.
Get NTN Number for Salaried Person from FBR
To get NTN you need to make an account on the Federal Board of Revenue site. There is an offline process also yet we will tell you about the online process to get National Tax Number (NTN).
To get NTN from FBR, you need to open the link; https://iris.fbr.gov.pk/public/txplogin.xhtml on the page, you will see a screen with various options.
On opening the link given above, you need to tap on Registration for Unregistered Person.
When you click on it, a form will show up on your screen. Enter all the important data, for example, CNIC, Name, Contact number, Address, legitimate email address and so on
After you enter all the data at that point click on the submit button. Presently two distinctive 6 digits codes will be sent off you on given cell number and email address.
Enter the codes in the significant fields and submit once more. Your account will be made and you will get a secret key and pin from FBR by means of SMS or email. Utilize the User ID and secret phrase sent off you, to sign in to your account.
After signing in to your IRIS account, click on draft. You will see a 181 application form.
Click on edit button and you will see various tabs like Personal Tab, Business Tab, Property Tab, Link Tab, Attachment and Bank Account tab.
Fill in all the data in the enrollment form. Assuming you work in an organization, you need to compose employer NTN in the Link tab. You don’t have to fill data in Business Tab and Bank Tab. Submit to finish the enlistment. You ought to reverify all the data given in the enlistment form. You need to append the documents referenced above.
These are the steps to get National Tax Number (NTN) from FBR Pakistan. Notwithstanding, you need to employ a Tax consultant to get NTN from FBR. You should have the documents for acquiring NTN from FBR. With this online system, it is simpler for individuals in Pakistan to enroll themselves and get a National Tax Number (NTN).