You should modernize your Twitter credentials frequently to keep your account secure and stable from hackers. Here are various strategies to alter a Twitter password.
How to Alter Your Twitter Password from Twitter.com
If you understand your password and wish to alter it, sign in to your Twitter account to formulate the modification.
- Sign in to your Twitter account trying your current password.
Choose More in the left vertical panel.
- Select Setting and Privacy.
- Under the Your Account heading, select Change your password
Penetrate your current password in the Current password text box.
Infiltrate the new password you wish to employ in the New password text box.
- Embark the new password a second time in the Confirm password text box.
- Select Save when you’re done.You may be inquired to evaluate applications that can record your account.
- Select Review applications to see the apps that compel your new log in credentials Change.
Also Read: How to Rewrite/ Edit a Tweet
Changing your Twitter password from the Twitter mobile app is similar to changing it on the Twitter website.
- Unlock the Twitter app on your smart gadget.
- Tap your profile image.
- Tap STwitterand privacy near the origin of the system.
- Tap Account.
Under the Login and security heading, tap Password.
- Infiltrate your current password in the Current password text box.
- Infiltrate the new password you wish to employ in the New password text box.
- Enter the modern password a next time in the Confirm password text box.
Tap Update Password. The next time you sign into your Twitter account, employ the new password.
Change Twitter Password From the Twitter Mobile Website
When you want to change your Twitter password using a web browser on your Android or iPhone, use the Twitter mobile site. The steps to change your Twitter password using the Twitter mobile website are different than using the Twitter website.
- Open your favorite mobile web browser.
- Go to the Twitter mobile website.
- Sign in using your current password.
- Tap your profile image in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Your account.
- Tap Change your password.
- Enter your current password in the Current password text box.
- Enter the new password you want to use in the New password text box.
Enter the new password a second time in the Confirm password text box.
- Tap Save when you’re done.
- Use your new password the next time you sign into Twitter.
Reset a Twitter Password You’ve Lost or Forgotten
Passwords get lost and forgotten. When you can’t remember your Twitter password, reset it.
Twitter expects an email address or a phone number to reset a lost or forgotten password. Make sure you’ve put in one or both to your account.
Go to the Twitter sign in page.
- Choose Forgot password?
- Infiltrate your email address, phone number, or Twitter username in the text box.
- Select Search. You’ll be inquired to decide on how to reset your password.
- Choose the strategy you wish to use for the password reset. Being sure of on how your Twitter account is set up, the reset code will be sent to either your phone number or email address.
- Select Continue. A statement appears telling you to open your email or search your text messages.
- Unlock the email or text message, then select Reset password.
Infiltrate your new password in the Type your new password text box.
- Infiltrate your new password an additional time in the password onemore time text box
- Type your new password
- Choose Submit.
- Sign in to Twitter with your username and new password.