The doctor is an honorable occupation around the world. Everyone admires this profession. It is the dream of Pre-medical students to get admission to medical colleges.
National MDCAT 2021 is directed on the computer-based system rather than the old system pen & paper. According to PMC, it is being done to remove the student’s anxiety of not giving carbon copy or question paper. MDCAT results will also be presented on the computer screen immediately after the student finishes the test.
This time no single MDCAT but the multiple tests will be arranged to hold 130k+ students. Students will come to test centers to endeavor the test. Each student can emerge in only 1 MDCAT. As soon as the test is ended, the result will be presented on the screen immediately. A new syllabus for MDCAT will be issued in a month.
Paper Pattern Update
I am being informed that there is an addition of logical questions in exams. This was clear. It will be cognitive-based and more aptitude. You can anticipate what is coming your way.
MDCAT 2021 (MBBS Admission Test) conducted by PMC. PMC will arrange an Entry Test across Pakistan. Same test will be for the Private and Public Sector Medical Colleges.
Examination centers will be established across Pakistan, including Gilgit Baltistan & AJ&K.
Latest Updates about MDCAT
This is the section about the latest news updates of NMDCAT. Stay in touch at mbbs.com.pk
- The National MDCAT exam will be held by PMC.
- The exact date will be issued by PMC
- Passing marks of MDCAT will 60%
- Passing the MDCAT exam will be mandatory to get admission to all Public and Private medical colleges.
- Admission to all public colleges will be starting on merit by each province between November and December.
- Candidates are suggested to have a vast conceptual study of all mentioned topics from any source.
- The best book for the preparation of MDCAT is available on the mbbs.com.pk website.
The examination content will not be limited to textbooks only.
Merit Formula Changed
Following are the changes in the Merit Formula:
- 40% Intermediate
- 50% MDCAT Entry Test
- 10% Matric
- Test Negative Marking
MDCAT is the first step to get admission to medical colleges. If you need an extraordinary study strategy, save your seat in MBBS.
Following is the quick answer to your commonly asked questions. The statement will clear your anxiety. VC said:
- We cannot cancel this examination
- Entry test procedure might be change
- We can conduct thorough online technology
- The final decision will be shared on mbbs.edu.pk
PMC National MDCAT 2021
The latest update of Medical and Dental Colleges Admission is:
- The Admission Authority shall arrange annually on a date approved by PMDC Entry Test Council and as per standard approved by the board, A single admission test which shall be a compulsory requirement for the students getting admission to Medical or Dental colleges in Pakistan.
- The student who has not passed the MDCAT prior to obtaining admission, shall not be awarded a medical degree in Pakistan.
- The admission to medical or dental programs regulated by Public sector medical colleges shall be managed as per the policy of the provincial government.
- Criteria are 50% entry test and 50% Fsc.
MDCAT Preparation Tips
- To get high marks in MDCAT, follow these steps:
- Prefer to study from textbooks
- Self-study is the main factor to cover the long syllabus in a short time.
- Every year such rumors arise, don’t disturb with these daily reforms. Don’t be irritated and Wait for the official notifications.
- Make the short listings and learn the easy concept of holding things that your teacher writes on board.
- Repeaters are recommended not to discourage freshers by showing their quick replies and concepts, and freshers should not get bothered and depress by the quick answering skill of repeaters.
- Obviously, there is a huge difference between studying for Fsc and studying for MDCAT.
- Resolve the stress factor that is the biggest issue by convincing yourself that you are the only one who will stand above all.
- Pray five times regularly because success is the gift of Allah. If Allah is with you, nothing can stop you from attaining your goals.
MDCAT 2021 Books
MDCAT books are very important for the preparation. Following are the best PMC MDCAT books.
- Physics Punjab Text Book Board
- Biology (Most Important Part)
PMC MDCAT Entry Test
MDCAT is conducted by the PMC across Pakistan. But private medical colleges can arrange separate admission test. Marks distribution is as follows:
- 200 total MCQs
- Passing Marks 120
- 80 MCQs Biology
- 60 MCQs from Chemistry
- 40 MCQs from MDCAT English