An incredibly yummy samosas recipe. It is one
of the famous dish that is the part of Each iftar during Ramzan. Crispy from
outside and soft from inside.. Chicken samosa is far much preferable in taste over the
Also Read : How To Make spicy Chicken Biryani
ally acquired samosas.
1) Oil ………1tbsp
2) 1 Medium Onion Chopped
3) Ginger-Garlic Paste….1tbsp
4) Half Chopped Tomato
5) Minced Chicken 500 grams
6) Chilli Flakes1 Tbsp
7) Black Pepper Powder 1tbsp
8) Turmeric Powder½ Tbsp
9) Chicken Powder1 Tbsp
11) Garam Masala½ Tbsp
12) Samosa PattiAs
13) All-Purpose Flour 1tbsp
Also Read : How To Make Moist Healthy Banana Cake
Step by step
1) Put oil in a pan then add onion in it until It changes into brown color and after that mix tomato as well as ginger and garlic.
2) Add fresh chicken untill its colour will change.
3) Put some chicken powder, salt as well as black paper, turmeric powder, and chili flakes, and mix it.
4) Then put garam masla in it.
5) Take some cooked chicken and somas as Patti and fill this material with water and a mixture of flour.
6) Fry samosas patti untill it turns into brown color.
Hopefully you enjoy our recipe..